Monday, July 28, 2014

Goin' down to the river to pray...

My whole life I've grown up going to Copperas Creek in Junction during the summer for family reunions. This summer was especially special because I got to bring my husband with me! He got to see the place I have so many childhood memories and that's always special. Plus, it's just nice to go deep into the woods with no cell phone service and be with family.

Judson saying, "Jump Knox!" and Christie and I saying "Knox you HAVE to jump FAR out! DONT HIT THE ROCK"
Morning coffee time
Holding all the babies

Knox loves his Uncle Judson 
Judson reading his bible
TRU LUV




By far my favorite memory of the weekend was Judson giving the sermon at our little church service on Sunday. I had no idea what he had prepared so it was all a surprise to me. It was the most genuine message and I had tears in my eyes the whole time.










No comments:

Post a Comment