Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tour de Judson

Well I was supposed to have my next blog post be filled with a picture tour of our new house, for all 5 of my loyal readers who would care to see it (Hi Mom! Hi Dad! Hi Christie! Hi Bekah! Hi Gram and Pop!) buuuuut we haven't been here for longer than like 4 consecutive days since we moved so our house isn't quite put all together ( AKA I have created walking paths through the crap everywhere instead of just organizing it). 

The reason we haven't been home is because Judson had to go to bus driving school (hehe the thought still makes me giggle) and a coaches clinic, both out of town. So I decided instead of staying home alone and taking care of business I would escape from reality and go visit my parents in Graham. As soon as I sneakily got into town I surprised my mom at her evening yoga class she teaches. It was awesome! I love big, dramatic gestures and surprises. And presents. I know there's a herd of sweet, shy girls out there that would say "I hate surprises and having all the attention on me" And bless you, girls, because that means more for me! Ha! Totally kidding.. Kind of.. Not really.. Just shower me with gifts and attention and surprises okay?! K bye. 
Going to Graham usually ALWAYS means spending time with my nephews Knox and Hayes, which I ALWAYS welcome.



Then, we went to Ft. Worth to finally meet our new baby nephew Jett! And I celebrated my 4 year long college roommate's bachelorette party. Both fun things!! 

And then for the past couple of days I've been really sick with really random symptoms. I was perfectly fine, spent a lot of time in the heat doing yard work and not really eating or drinking water, then my throat started to hurt. I came in, ate some dinner, and took a late afternoon nap. I would love to say a late afternoon nap is a sign I was coming down with something but no. My body wants to take a late afternoon nap everyday. Dusk approaching? My eyelids get heavy. I don't know why. I've always been this way. I also always want dinner around 4:45-5:30. Any later than that and I start to act out from hunger. BUT, I digress. After my nap I woke up, put a load of laundry into the dryer, started blacking out, stumbled to the bathroom and threw up. I've been weak, had fever, and a sore throat ever since. I don't know. I just don't know. But I think it's starting to pass. 

Judson took this video to show his sister and brother-in-law our new home when we went to visit them. The commentary is so adorable. I had no idea he was doing this (notice at the beginning, I'm just putting laundry away and ask him if he wants to see my new clothes) or I would have said "NO. Wait till I make our house look beautiful and clean!" But it's not. So whatever. I still love it because when he does things like this I get a glimpse of how cute of a dad he will be someday, YEARS away, as he makes home videos of our life like my parents did.  


So here it is! As cluttered and messy as it is. 


1 comment: