Friday, September 13, 2013

the power of words




I feel loved most by words of affirmation. FOR SURE. Well how boring would it be if my husband's love language was the exact same as mine? So boring. We have to challenge ourselves to do what the other one needs in order to feel loved. He needs acts of service to feel loved. So even when I'm so exhausted at the end of the day and I'm telling him I love him or how great he is over and over again, I realize I need to get my butt up and go make dinner, wash the dishes, or tidy up the house for him to really feel how thankful I am to be his. And that's just fine with me. I won't ever complain because my husband... well, my husband does things like this to make me feel loved, treasured, valued, important, etc.





Instant joy to my core. Words make life so much more enjoyable. Use yours wisely to someone else. Don't ever use words as a sword, but instead as a vessel to spread light this world so desperately needs. The way I feel when Judson does these types of things for me is something I pray into the hearts of everyone. What if YOU could make someone feel this way with your words. The power is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment