Tuesday, May 20, 2014

terrific #tuesday

I have said "Happy terrific Tuesday!" every tuesday to my students. And every tuesday I've said that has been just a normal ol' day. I have also had an inside joke with my sister-in-law, Christie, about how people use stupid hashtags all the time like "#tuesday" that don't really have a purpose. But today - TUESDAY - has been a terrific day worthy of a hashtag!!!


First - 
After months and months of applying, interviewing, stressing, searching and praying; Judson and I have ACCEPTED JOBS! and we're MOVING from Abilene! But since we haven't signed contracts yet (even though there is a minimal possibility something could happen between now and then) I'm going to be conservative and not give any more details until it is officially official.

Second -
WE HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!! Judson's sister, Jana, gave birth to a beautiful baby boy today. Meet Jett Foster Justice! Who looks so much like Judson it's crazy!
Third -
My running goals for this week are to run a total of 10 miles, cross train 1 day, and to have a fastest mile of 10:20.
So after school today, I went for a run in the hot, hot, hot and windy, windy, WINDY Abilene climate. aaaaaaand…………

Fourth - 
There is only ONE more Tuesday left until summer break! (All the teachers said - AMEN) And the Tuesday after that, Judson and I will be in VEGAS!

Fifth - 
Judson took me on a fro-yo date to get the totes best hun cal fro-yo. Are Harvard sailing team references still funny?
hot pink cup with a yellow spoon. hello perfection.
Sixth -
My mom said "amaze-balls" today.
Seventh -
We made the most delicious Mediterranean pizza for dinner. Thin crust, olive oil, grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach. I may or may not have had 5 pieces. 


#tuesday - am I right!?!

1 comment: